At Eywa we consider health from an integral and holistic point of view. Therefore, we harmoniously combine holistic methods with scientific and person-centered methods, to give you the opportunity to stop, reconnect, recover and rebalance your physical, mental and emotional health.
In this space you will find a place where you will learn tools for your day to day life, where you will achieve well-being and health at all levels, where you can discover your-self and grow.
In Eywa we have created that safe space, full of calm, peace and understanding, in which we unite mind, body and soul to offer you the best psychological help.
A place to look within yourself and flourish
This is for you if…
- If you have difficulty understanding your emotions and managing them
- If you want to reconnect with yourself, learn to understand yourself better and take care of yourself
- If you have anxiety, stress and/or are going through a difficult time
- If you want to learn to relate in a healthy way with yourself and with others
- If you want to prioritize yourself and your well-being
General health psychologist (collegiate n° AO12767).
I work from sensitivity, involvement and respect for your own times and processes, giving great importance to creating a therapeutic bond of trust and safe space where you can feel free to express yourself and grow.
My main objective is to help you recover your quality of life, provide you with the necessary tools so that you can carry it out on your own and become your own safe place.
Specialized in mood problems (depression and suicide prevention); anxiety, stress and panic attacks; emotional management and mindfulness; relational problems, dependency and attachment; self-esteem and self-concept; phobias; vital and meaningful crises.
Face-to-face psychotherapy – Online psychotherapy – Workshops