ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
The purpose of this confidentiality policy is to inform users of the Site:
- The way in which their personal data is collected and processed. All data capable of identifying a user must be considered personal data. This concerns in particular the first and last name, the age, the postal address, the email address, the location of the user or even their IP address;
- What are the rights of users regarding this data;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data to identify and process;
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- The Site’s policy regarding “cookie” files.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from users of the Site respects the following principles:
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Each time personal data is collected, the user will be informed that their data is being collected, and for what reasons their data is being collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more objectives determined in the general conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Retention of data reduced over time: data is retained for a limited period, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
- In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data can only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The processing is explained by a necessity linked to the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing may be explained by a necessity linked to the execution of a mission of public interest or which falls within the exercise of public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF BROWSING THE SITE
DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the EYWA MARBELLA Site are as follows:
- Name, first name – Email address – Postal address
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
- When the user uses the contact form to send a request;
- When the user subscribes to the newsletter;
- When the user purchases a product in the online store;
- When the user makes a payment via the subcontractor’s payment form;
- When the user makes an online reservation via the reservation form.
Furthermore, when paying on the site, proof of the transaction including the order form and invoice will be kept in EYWA MARBELLA’s computer systems.
The data controller will keep all the data collected in the Site’s computer systems under reasonable security conditions for a period of:
- Visit analysis cookies – variable and up to 24 months
- Visitor’s personal data – 5 years.
The collection and processing of data serves the following purposes:
- Response to requests sent via the contact form
- Subscription to the newsletter,
- Payment for services and products purchased with the payment platform,
- Reservation of a service with the reservation platform.
The data processing carried out is based on the legal basis of user consent.
TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The data may be transmitted to the third party(ies) listed below:
- Certain data collected may be transferred to the payment platform when the user makes an online purchase through the payment platform,
- When the user makes an online reservation for a course, treatment or care, certain data collected may be transferred to the practitioner in charge of the activity.
The site www.eywamarbella.com is hosted by:
Rúa das Salvadas 41, bay 15705 Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
T.: (+34) 981 040 200
T.: 900 854 000
F.: (+34) 981 577 449
ARTICLE 4: DATA PROCESSING RESPONSIBLE
THE DATA PROCESSOR
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Sivia Zorraquino Lamy, she can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com.
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used to process personal data.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA PROCESSOR
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which these data were collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to guarantee that the information and data transfer passing through the site are secure.
An SSL certificate (“Secure Socket Layer” Certificate) aims to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures for the user.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5: USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the following rights:
PRESENTATION OF THE USER’S RIGHTS REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In order for the data controller to grant his request, the user is required to communicate to him: his first and last name as well as his email address, and if relevant, his account number.
The data controller is required to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
- Right of access, rectification and right to erasure:
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him, by respecting the procedure set out below:
The user must send an email to the person responsible for processing personal data, specifying the subject of their request, to the contact email address.
The request for deletion of data will be processed within one month of the request.
- Right to data portability:
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the procedure below:
The user must make a request for portability of their personal data to the data controller by seeing an email to the contact email address.
- Right to limitation and opposition to data processing:
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless he demonstrates the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which can prevail over the interests and the rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of their data or to formulate an opposition to the processing of their data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must make a request to limit the processing of their personal data by email to the person responsible for processing their personal data.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process:
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or significantly affects him in a way similar way.
- Right to determine the fate of data after death:
The user is reminded that he can organize what should happen to his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with law no. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
- Right to refer the matter to the competent supervisory authority:
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he believes that one of the rights listed above, he is entitled to refer the matter to any competent judge.
PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over can consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under 15 years of age, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years old, or that he or she has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the Site.
ARTICLE 6: USE OF “COOKIES” FILES
A cookie (hereinafter the “Cookie(s)”) is a text file capable of being recorded automatically and transparently for the User in an electronic terminal (computer, tablet, telephone, etc.) when consultation of the Site with browser software, regardless of the means of accessing the Site.
A Cookie allows its issuer to recognize, using a unique identifier, the terminal concerned each time the latter accesses new content managed by the same issuer, which is in this specific case, EYWA MARBELLA.
WHAT ARE THE 3 TYPES OF COOKIES USED?
- So-called necessary functional cookies: they allow essential elements to function. Typically, they are saved when the user logs in or fills out a form. They can be set up either by us or by an external provider whose services have been integrated into our system. You can set your device to block these cookies. However, if you do not accept this type of cookies, all or part of the Site and its services may not function correctly;
- Performance cookies: They allow you to monitor how EYWA MARBELLA is used, in order to measure and improve its performance. They may be linked to Google Analytics. They allow us to publish statistics (number of visits, page used, etc.). These cookies are anonymous and do not store any information allowing personal identification of the user. By accepting them, you contribute to improving the Site;
- Advertising cookies: they allow you to display targeted advertisements based on your interests. These cookies may be set by our advertising partners. They identify your device but do not directly collect personal information. If you do not accept this type of cookies, the advertisements served to you will be less well targeted.
STORAGE DURATION OF COOKIES:
- 6 months
HOW TO SET COOKIES?
- By using the cookies banner during the first visit to EYWA MARBELLA;
- By configuring your navigation software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure their browser software to oppose the recording of “cookies” files:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
ARTICLE 7: CONDITIONS FOR MODIFICATION OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
EYWA MARBELLA reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its compliance with current law.
Consequently, the user is invited to regularly consult this confidentiality policy in order to stay informed of the latest changes that will be made to it.
The user is informed that the last update of this confidentiality policy took place on: 09/26/2023.
ARTICLE 8: USER ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
By browsing the site, the user certifies having read and understood this confidentiality policy and accepts its conditions, with particular regard to the collection and processing of their personal data, as well as the use of files “Cookies”.